Greetings budding entrepreneurs and educators!
The Small Business Game is a FREE online interactive simulation that provides the experience of running your own business.
Thousands of students in hundreds of schools have played hundreds of thousands of games making
it one of the most popular enterprise resources around.
Use it for business studies, Diplomas (ICT and Business & Finance) as well as getting involved in Enterprise Week. Learn while playing.
Why The Small Business Game?
- No installation - it's all online
- Play and learn - learn and play. It's an entertaining way to learn the way to success in business.
- Supported by additional classroom resources such as handouts, presentations and templates.
- Teenagers know all about gaming. It comes naturally to them and the Small Business Game is no exception; it's easy to play for students and teachers. No training required. Your students will probably end up showing you how to play!
- All of your Enterprise Week resources for the whole school.
- Teacher access to manage students and monitor results.
- Run your own class leaderboard! Leaderboards are motivational and encourage success. Not that your students will need much encouragement to play a computer game in class...
Students are registered by their teacher so if you're a teacher, you'll need to register with us first so we can send you your log-in details. (And if you're a student who just wants to play - you'll need to get your teacher to register with us first. Make sure you tell them about all the "learning" opportunities that their registration will provide!)
Your registration for the Small Business Game gives you:
- Access for all your students
- Unlimited games
- Access to the teacher reporting console to manage your students
- Access to the teacher resources. (Activities, discussion topics and exercises that
complement the game)
Register now - it's Free!
For information on registering, click Click here