Greetings budding entrepreneurs and educators!
The Small Business Game is a FREE online interactive simulation that provides the experience of running your own business.
Thousands of students in hundreds of schools have played hundreds of thousands of games making
it one of the most popular enterprise resources around.
Use it for business studies, Diplomas (ICT and Business & Finance) as well as getting involved in Enterprise Week. Learn while playing.
Why The Small Business Game?
- No installation - it's all online
- Play and learn - learn and play. It's an entertaining way to learn the way to success in business.
- Supported by additional classroom resources such as handouts, presentations and templates.
- Teenagers know all about gaming. It comes naturally to them and the Small Business Game is no exception; it's easy to play for students and teachers. No training required. Your students will probably end up showing you how to play!
- All of your Enterprise Week resources for the whole school.
- Teacher access to manage students and monitor results.
- Run your own class leaderboard! Leaderboards are motivational and encourage success. Not that your students will need much encouragement to play a computer game in class...
Anyone can play the free demo but to play the full game, you must be registered.
We are currently not taking any school or teacher registations for the game but players can self-register for the original edition at thesmallbusinessgame.com
Register here - Registration requires your email address to confirm your identity. While you will be asked to select your school name, if you are from outside New Zealand, your school will not be on the list. Select "None of these schools" instead.