This online game is a fantastic medium for stimulating discussion and delivering the key curriculum areas of literacy and numeracy, as well as developing the pupils ICT and citizenship skills.
Lisa Fenaroli, Try Learning Centre Manager, Harlequins
The Small Business Game is an excellent resource that supports the key strands of Enterprise Education: Enterprise Capability, Financial Capability and Economic & Business Understanding. It is also a fun, interactive and innovative resource for teachers and students alike.
Mark Thomas, Enterprise Champion, StepClever, Liverpool and Sefton
Information for teachers
The Small Business Game is designed as a learning tool for high school students and includes curriculum linked teacher resources.
Please contact [email protected] for details of licences to use the Small Business Game.
To access the game, your school must be registered and your teachers and students need to be enrolled. Students are registered by either the school administration person or their teacher.
The game features these self management features.
1: The School Management Console
We require one administrative contact for your school who will have access to the School Management Console. The School Management Console is used to manage teacher and student access and details.
- To register, email your school details to: [email protected]
- We will send you all the information you need to access the School Management Console. You can download printable instructions here: School Management Instructions (pdf)
- If you are unsure whether your school already has access we can check this for you.
2: The Teacher Reporting Console
The Teacher Reporting Console provides teachers with data on student performance and is used to manage and monitor student information.
When a teacher is provided with access by the School Administration, they will receive an email with access details for the Teacher Reporting Console. This also gives access to the Teacher Resources and to play the game.
Teachers use the Teacher Reporting Console to:
- Provide access for their own students
- Edit student details
- Monitor class and student activity
Want to know more?
- Try the demo game link (at left).
- Download the Player manual (pdf)