This online game is a fantastic medium for stimulating discussion and delivering the key curriculum areas of literacy and numeracy, as well as developing the pupils ICT and citizenship skills.
Lisa Fenaroli, Try Learning Centre Manager, Harlequins
The Small Business Game is an excellent resource that supports the key strands of Enterprise Education: Enterprise Capability, Financial Capability and Economic & Business Understanding. It is also a fun, interactive and innovative resource for teachers and students alike.
Mark Thomas, Enterprise Champion, StepClever, Liverpool and Sefton
The Small Business Game is an online interactive simulation that gives your students the experience of running their own sports shop.
Tens of thousands of students in hundreds of schools have played the game making it the most popular enterprise resource in the UK.
Use it for business studies, Diplomas (ICT and Business & Finance) as well as getting involved in Enterprise Week. Learn while playing.
Why The Small Business Game?
- Online so no software or CD’s to install
- Easy to play for student and teacher. No training required
- All of your Enterprise Week resources for the whole school
- Full reporting and measuring of student results
An annual licence for the Small Business Game gives you:
- Access for up to 1,000 students
- Unlimited games
- Access for any number of teachers
- Access to the teacher resources. (Activities, discussion topics and exercises that complement the game)
For information on game licences for your school, click Click here
- Information for teachers
- Sponsor the game
- Get the game in your country